Hand's on MPTEE
Keeping up with quest of training more and more physicians and cardiologist , not only the basic science of echo but also in advances in echo , JROP Institute has planned to organize , Ist of its kind in India , state of the art learning program in Transesopheal echo with hand’s on training on simulator.
Highlights of the basic TEE course :
- How to do TEE and live demonstrations of normal and abnormal structures.
- Demonstrations of various pathological conditions and hemodynamic monitoring / evaluations.
- Hands on training on simulator with 2 sessions for each participants.
- Interactive case demonstration with complete clinical history
- Indications of TEE in day , today’s practice.
Who should Attend
- Clinicians involved in the practice of Echocardiography and want to upgrade in TEE.
- Intensivists involved in the use of ultra sound in the critical care unit
- Post Graduates and Post Doctoral residents in Anaesthesia, Critical Care, Cardiac Surgery, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Cardiology.
The course is to be: Accredited by:
- International Society of Cardiovascular Ultrasound , Alabama, USA
- Indian Academy of Echocardiography
- Delhi Medical Council ,
Endorsed by :
- Cardiological Society of India(Delhi Branch)
Accredited attendance certificate by International Society of Cardiovascular Ultrasound , Indian Academy of Echo & Delhi Medical Council shall be issued to every participant.
For further details, Please contact :
Chief International Patron
Org. Sec. & Course Coordinator